Another new individual member

William Drake william.drake at GRADUATEINSTITUTE.CH
Tue Aug 26 08:52:03 CEST 2008

Hello,

I'm in Mallorca on vac and a bit behind on email, so a belated thanks to
Milton for the introduction and Dave for the welcome.  Greeting to all, I
look forward to working with you.  I will be more present on the list from
next week.

Cheers,

Bill

On 8/24/08 8:00 AM, "Dave Kissoondoyal" <dave at ISOC-MU.ORG> wrote:

> Welcome onboard William
>
> Best regards
>
> Dave Kissoondoyal

William J. Drake