Nomcom nominations

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Aug 25 18:17:37 CEST 2008

My understanding is that three people have been publicly nominated for
the Nominating Committee positions:

In order of receipt they are:

1.	Kim Heitman, EFF Australia
2.	Cheryl Preston, CP80 Foundation
3.	Norbert Klein, Open Institute of Cambodia

Did I miss anyone?

I also received a private self-nomination for a 4th person but as Chair
I want to stay out of making any nominations, so if that person wishes
to place his/her name in nomination publicly now is the time to do it.

The Executive Committee makes the selection, we do not have a membership
vote. However, over the next three days I would ask all nominees to
provide a bio about themselves to the public list, and I would encourage
all members who support specific nominees to express it on the list
along with their reasons.

--MM