Important! Nominating Committee appointment

Kimberley Heitman kheitman at KHEITMAN.COM
Wed Aug 20 02:46:06 CEST 2008

I would be interested in this role, and would seek to bring my experience as
a long-time ICANN observer and current company director to the task of
selecting appropriate candidates to the ICANN board.

Regards,
Kim
Kimberley James Heitman
www.kheitman.com