new chart on structure of GNSO and ICANN

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Thu Apr 3 06:44:50 CEST 2008

Thanks to Robin and Carlos, this new ICANN chart got wider attention.

What are we going to do? Accept this quietly? Or can our ExCom draft a
short/quick statement and send it to the ICANN Board Chair, the ICANN CEO,
and the GNSO Chair, saying something like "don't try to pretend to the public
that the GNSO reform is already finished without taking our opinion into
account?

Norbert

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com (English)
http://kanhchoksangkum.wordpress.com (Khmer)