need NCUC volunteers for whois studies group

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Apr 2 23:35:58 CEST 2008

Can anyone volunteer to participate on this working group to
recommend studies on whois for ICANN to undertake?

It is a short timeframe - the recommendations should be made by 24
April.  It will probably be a couple telephone meetings and
participation on an email list between now and then.

Whois studies info:
   http://gnso.icann.org/issues/whois/

Thanks,
Robin

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Liz Gasster <liz.gasster at icann.org>
> Date: April 2, 2008 8:44:58 AM PDT
> To: Council GNSO <council at gnso.icann.org>
> Cc: Glen De Saint Géry <glen at icann.org>
> Subject: [council] 27 March resolution on WHOIS
>
> All,
>
> As you know, last week the Council unanimously approved a motion on
> WHOIS as follows:
>
> Resolved to form a group of volunteers to:
> 1. Review and discuss the ‘Report on Public Suggestions on Further
> Studies of WHOIS’
>
> 2. Develop a proposed list, if any, of recommended studies for
> which ICANN staff will be asked to provide cost estimates to the
> Council
>
> 3. Deliver the list of recommendations with supporting rationale
> not later than 24 April 2008.
>
> Glen and I would like to get this group started.  May we ask for
> volunteers this week?  We can then set up a call for early next week.
>
> Thanks, Liz

IP JUSTICE
Robin Gross, Executive Director
p: +1-415-553-6261    f: +1-415-462-6451
w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org