Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Fwd: [council] FYI - ALAC letter sent to Board on Domain "Reservation"

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Apr 5 02:56:49 CEST 2008

Perhaps NCUC should submit a statement supporting ALAC's letter to
the board on domain name front-running.   What do others think?

Thanks,
Robin

Begin forwarded message:

w: http://www.ipjustice.org     e: robin at ipjustice.org