Results of the Voting for ALAC Nominating Committee 2008 Appointments

Robert Guerra lists at PRIVATERRA.INFO
Sat Sep 29 16:16:57 CEST 2007

Danny:

Excuse me!

Please keep your constituencies correct. What have I done incorrectly
on behalf of NCUC? My stated goals have been to participate in a
constructive fashion.

I participate perhaps in a Canadian way, that being far more
respectful of differences of opinion and trying to build bridges to
other constituencies. In a way, you might say i prefer not to work in
a silo and recognize that only working with others can out objectives
be accomplished.

Should others like my style, and yes my track record of engagement
and consultation both in NCUC and other internet governance spaces -
then, i would appreciate your support in running again as the NA
representative on the NA NCUC ExCom

regards,

Robert
---