Results of the Voting for ALAC Nominating Committee 2008 Appointments

Danny Younger dannyyounger at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 27 22:35:40 CEST 2007

Robert,

As Ross Rader's candidacy was never discussed on the
North American At-Large discuss list, and as Ross was
never cited as a candidate on the candidate's list
maintained by the NARALO (which did list Dierker and
Leibovitch -- Geist's nomination not having been
confirmed), can you explain how a representative of
the supplier community got to be elected by the ALAC
(a body that purportedly represents the user
interest)?

Also I would ask that you explain your specific role
in that process which saw a qualified user
representative illegitimately dropped off of the
voting roster.

An explanation is most certainly warranted.

Danny