Urgent: your response needed

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Thu Sep 20 16:45:55 CEST 2007

Alan,

I'm not sure whether this will help, but I try: What the chair
(Milton) calls to vote "agree/disagree" on, is precisely the
motion with the text below - or even more precisely, whether
NCUC support the idea to move it forward in any event, and
submit it to the GNSO council vote.

Some, like Carlos, called it proposal, some other may call it
resolution proposal (which Carlos may have meant) or resolution
project, but it is the same Motion #3 below. So our vote here at
NCUC is about what to request the GNSO council to do with it.

Note, I'm cc'ing you this in case you're already in lurk mode :)
regarding this list.
Thanks for your earlier answer to my question & comment.

Mawaki
P.S. I'm glad to hear that there are registrars who don't charge
fee for keeping the individual registrant's data private. Maybe
there should be more of them to make a difference in the policy
discussions. You may want to note, however, that if the Whois
access requirement expires from the registrar contract, those
registrars you're referring to should not be impacted anyway.