[Fwd: [NCUC-DISCUSS] Ross Rader's resolution on WHOIS]

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Thu Sep 20 15:10:33 CEST 2007

Yes, maybe one of our GNSO council members could help us by putting
together the documents in question and posting in the list. I remember
reading most of it, but I am having difficulty in locating the whole stuff.

--c.a.

--

Carlos A. Afonso
Rio       Brasil