Sunday 16 Sept. NCUC Skype Discussion

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Sep 16 15:09:13 CEST 2007

Norbert:
I will put together the conference call. My skype ID is miltonmueller. All I need to include you is your skype ID (which I have, Norbert).

Anyone:
If you plan to participate, make sure I know your Skype ID and use mine to signal your presence to me using the chat function.

TIME:
8pm / Geneva
7pm / London
1pm / NY
10am / San Francisco
00am / Phillipines / Cambodia

My only concern is the 2-hour earlier move that would allow Robin to participate. Robin has never directly confirmed that she would like us to move the time, and I fear confusion if I do, so I will leave it at 1 pm.

However, I will be on 2 hours earlier just in case.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.