Sunday 16 Sept. NCUC Skype Discussion

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Sun Sep 16 08:41:57 CEST 2007

Robin Gross wrote:
> Please review the NCUC email archive discussion of this topic - trying
> to find a time that is convenient for most people in the constituency
> to hold this call.   We proposed several different days and times,
> none of which worked for people, until we settled on this day and
> time.  Please do check out the NCUC archives to see how difficult it
> was to find a date and time that would work for most people.
> In reality, nothing is going to work for everyone.  Saturdays are out
> for some for personal reasons, Sundays are a problem for others.
> Tuesday nights are sacred for others.
> So this was the best compromise we could reach that was suitable to
> most participants.
>
> Best,
> Robin

So will wait at 02:00 Monday ("this coming night") to connect.

Or will I be called? Or do I have to call?

This is my first Skype conference call - I do a lot of Skyping, but this
is a first.

Norbert

Skypename: nhklein

Email: nhklein at gmx.net

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com