Sunday 16 Sept. NCUC Skype Discussion

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sat Sep 15 23:23:34 CEST 2007

Please review the NCUC email archive discussion of this topic - trying
to find a time that is convenient for most people in the constituency to
hold this call.   We proposed several different days and times, none of
which worked for people, until we settled on this day and time.  Please
do check out the NCUC archives to see how difficult it was to find a
date and time that would work for most people.

In reality, nothing is going to work for everyone.  Saturdays are out
for some for personal reasons, Sundays are a problem for others.
Tuesday nights are sacred for others.

So this was the best compromise we could reach that was suitable to most
participants.

Best,
Robin

This was the best day and time