[Fwd: [council] Update: IDN .test Root-Zone Evaluation]

Danny Younger dannyyounger at YAHOO.COM
Tue Sep 4 19:48:25 CEST 2007

Checking the list of registrars that offer services in
different languages at
http://www.internic.net/language.html I find no
registrars specifically listing Persian, Greek,
Yiddish or Tamil.  It seems to me that the GNSO new
gTLD recommendation #19 that requires registries to
only use ICANN accredited registrars should not be
supported by this constituency.

best regards,
Danny