Results of the Voting for ALAC NominatingCommittee 2008 Appointments

Robert Guerra lists at PRIVATERRA.INFO
Sun Sep 30 00:06:26 CEST 2007

Mawaki:

I have made comments related to at-large and on the ALAC public list,
as i believe the issue related to that constituency should be
discussed there. If you haven't read the plethora of messages that
have been posted in the last 24 hours - please do so.

I'll just say this in my defense - please, know the facts and what
the existing process is before commenting. The decision - at the
moment - is ONLY the prerogative of the ALAC representatives. Should
ALAC and/or a regional RALO wish to change that, then they are free
to do so ..

Turning to NCUC, let me clarify my earlier email in regards to
serving on the NCUC executive as the north american representative...
I would like to propose..ie  nominate..  that a representative of
CPSR serve on the excom. If there's an issue with me being that
representative, then by all means let me know - more then happy to
find another member willing to perform the task.

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.ca>