Elections

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Sep 26 04:44:01 CEST 2007

Normally our elections would be held in November but we are under some pressure to conclude them before the ICANN meeting in Los Angeles. In order to do that, we would have to follow this schedule:

Call for nominations: September 26.

Nominations close, October 6.

Ballots prepared and sent out October 15

Voting completed October 25

How does that grab you all? Think it’s feasible? I’ve been ordered by Robin to run for Chair again, but if anyone wants to contest it, “bring it on,” as W says….  You’d have at least one vote (mine)

Checked by AVG Free Edition.