LA planning - Meeting with Tucows ?

Robert Guerra lists at PRIVATERRA.INFO
Tue Sep 18 17:21:14 CEST 2007

I had the pleasure of meeting with Ross Rader of Tucows late last week.

Our lunch meeting was to follow-up on our discussion at the recent
CIRA meeting in Toronto where both of us discussed possible to
collaboration on issues related to Internet Governance, specifically
user outreach and strategies at ICANN.

I suggested to him that tucows meting with NCUC might be strategic.
If anything, it would allow for an informal setting to get to know
each other and identify what issues of common interest might exist.
he said and Elliot would be happy to meet with NCUC, if so invited.

The question is - would NCUC like to meet Tucows? and if so, in what
setting ? Might I suggest a venue outside of the meeting venue - say
for dinner, or some other activity.

Let me know what all of you think of the proposal so that I can get
back to Ross ASAP

regards,

Robert
---