Results of online meeting

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Sun Sep 16 20:05:24 CEST 2007

Our sparsely-attended Skype conference call – with me, Norbert and Carlos Aquirre, ALAC liaison – concluded today with support for the following motion:

NCUC should respond to the Draft Staff Report on Whois by expressing its support for Motion #3 contained in the report. That motion declares that there is no consensus on existing Whois policy and asks that the Whois portions of the Registrar Accreditation Agreement be "sunsetted" (i.e., expired) at the end of 2008. This motion should NOT be withdrawn if Motion #1 passes.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.