Elections

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Sun Oct 28 02:40:31 CEST 2007

Cheryl,

Your unwillingness to tell us your own agenda for ICANN led me to
inquire myself.

I note your two recent submissions to the IGF detailing your proposal to
follow the example of the trademark industry and use ICANN as a
pinch-point to impose a particular set of policy values on the Internet
community.

"ICANN can: Contracts and Porn Sites"
http://www.intgovforum.org/Substantive_2nd_IGF/Cheryl%20Preston_ICANN%20Can_Contracts%20and%20Porn%20Sites.pdf

"Children and Internet Pornography: The Nature of the Problem and the
Technologies for a Solution"
http://www.intgovforum.org/Substantive_2nd_IGF/Children%20and%20Internet%20Pornography_The%20Nature%20of%20the%20Problem%20%20and%20the%20Technologies.pdf

Robin