a month already - NCUC call 21 October

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Fri Oct 19 04:33:29 CEST 2007

Robin Gross wrote:
> I noticed our constituency call is set for this weekend - 21 October.
>  Time: 18:00 (London)
>
> Since the ICANN meeting starts in just over a week, we should have
> plenty to discuss.
>
> I can be on the call.  Anyone else?
>
> Best,
> Robin

Probably yes.

Please can anybody send around also again the data: time (with some time
zones - I can then figure out mine - I assume it is still summer
daylight time?), and phone - Skype: who is the "conference" - or other
numbers?

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com