GNSO Policy Council

Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza Carlos.Souza at FGV.BR
Wed Oct 3 22:22:37 CEST 2007

Hi everyone:

I am very glad for, and accept, the nomination to the GNSO Policy Council as a representative of NCUC. I hope that we at the Center for Technology and Society (at FGV Law School), could contribute to the strengthening of NCUC and to help bringing some experiences from Brazil to our debates.

All the best,

Carlos Affonso Pereira de Souza
Coordenador Adjunto

Centro de Tecnologia e Sociedade - CTS
Fundação Getúlio Vargas - DIREITO RIO
tel: +55 21 2559 6065   fax: +55 21 2559 5459
caf at fgv.br

-----Mensagem original-----
De: Non-Commercial User Constituency [mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] Em nome de Robin Gross
Enviada em: sábado, 29 de setembro de 2007 01:30
Para: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Assunto: Re: [ncuc-exec] GNSO Policy Council & international cyberlaw clinic

I will happily 2nd Robert's nomination for North American
representative.  Thanks for all the great ideas and energy you've put
into NCUC in the last year, Robert!!

I am also in support of Carlos Affonso (II) as GNSO Council
representative. We are building a great team here!

Robin