Can You Submit Your Own (Short) Whois Comments?

KathrynKL at AOL.COM KathrynKL at AOL.COM
Sat Oct 27 17:09:48 CEST 2007

Friends in NCUC,
If you one more moment, could you submit your own comments?  They need  not
be long.  You could say simply that you support Motion #3 (put it in  the
Subject line!)  and Motion #1, if Motion #3 does not pass. (That  supports our NCUC
Council position for the critical Wednesday vote!!)

If you have time for an additional sentence, you might include that you
support the comments of the Electronic Information Privacy Center (even if you
signed on to them!).

Milton is right. A separate, short email from your organization **right
now** could make a **critical difference.** As I wrote in the last email, the
Intellectual Property community has brought out dozens and dozens of comments --
and violated every compromise they have made in this Whois process.

Thanks so much for helping our NCUC Council members, and supporting the  NCUC
Whois position of seven years!

Whois Comments can be submitted to: _whois-comments-2007 at icann.org_
(mailto:whois-comments-2007 at icann.org)   and viewed at:
_http://forum.icann.org/lists/whois-comments-2007/_
(http://forum.icann.org/lists/whois-comments-2007/) )

Best,
Kathy Kleiman
(also organizer of NCUC's Building Bridges on ICANN's Whois  Question
Conference at ICANN's Vancouver meeting, Dec  '05).