Tentative NCUC Agenda for LA meeting

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue Oct 9 16:54:01 CEST 2007

Hello, all

This is a call for agenda items. Below, I list the ones I can think of. Please add what you can. Sequence means nothing here, it can all be changed. All visits are merely proposed at this stage, and sequence may have to be rearranged to accommodate visitors

Meeting time

Tuesday, October 30, 9:30 am

Constituency business:

-          Elections, funding, appointments

-          Robin’s Legal Clinic initiative

-          Any other business

ALAC – NCUC relations

-          Joint meeting time

-          GNSO Reform proposals