[Fwd: [council] Preliminary Report for the 20 November 2007 Special Meeting of the ICANN Board of Directors]

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Mon Nov 26 04:09:02 CET 2007

information from board meetings in getting ever
more detailed -- wasn't too long ago that all the
minutes/reports told was the date of the meeting,
who was there and a couple of resolutions.  Over
the years the NCUC's pressed for greater
transparency, I think we should acknowledge the
board's increased openness.

Adam