Fwd: [council] New NCUC representative on the Council

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed Nov 7 17:51:19 CET 2007

Mawaki,

Thank you so much for your service these last 2 years as GNSO Councilor
for NCUC!  We have been lucky to have your dedication and perspective in
the discussions.

The time-consuming trips to distant lands and many early-morning
conference calls (to try to stop the Axis' latest half-baked proposal)
do cut into a person's own life.  :-)

Personally, I've enjoyed working with you very much and hope we have
occasion to continue to fight the good fight at ICANN.

Thank you, Mawaki!
Robin