FW: [ncuc-exec] NCUC Elections

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Wed Nov 7 04:46:46 CET 2007

All,

Congratulations for the newly elected officers and the other who
are renewed. From now on Carlos II will be your new GNSO
councilor replacing me. Good luck, Corlos, in your new endeavor
serving NCUC. Should you need any help with the Council
processes, I'm sure our colleagues Robin and Norbert will be
there to help you make your way through the maze and decipher
what is at stake. Of course, if you think I might be of any
help, just ask and I'll be happy to provide the best I'm able.

NCUCers, it was a privilege and a pleasure to serve you on the
Council over the past two years. Thanks to your trust, I've
gained a bit of insight into the once - still, but a bit less -
arcane ICANN. This is microcosm, so no doubt we will cross path
again.

Thank you all, and good luck.

Mawaki