San Juan meeting

Mr. Robert Guerra lists at PRIVATERRA.INFO
Wed May 30 14:50:05 CEST 2007

I second Milton's motion for the following  travel/support request:

- the travel/lodging of Robin Gross and Mawaki Chango up to 1500 each
- up to 600$ for the airfare of our NCUC chair (milton)

regards,

Robert
---
Robert Guerra <rguerra at privaterra.org>