PIR Advisory Council representative

Frannie Wellings fwellings at FREEPRESS.NET
Mon May 21 17:23:06 CEST 2007

Hi everyone,

The NCUC will need to choose a new person to represent the constituency
on the PIR Advisory Council. I was your representative but have just
accepted a new position in the US Senate, which means I won't be able to
participate in the NCUC anymore. I emailed Milton about this yesterday
and about PIR items that need to be dealt with soon. There is an
Advisory Council call on May 30th so it would be great to have someone
chosen by then.

I've really enjoyed working with all of you and seeing you at ICANN
meetings and I hope we'll work together again soon.

I wish you all the best,

Frannie

***
Frannie Wellings