let's try for a Sunday call?

No Name Available vmcevedy at NTLWORLD.COM
Fri May 18 23:07:39 CEST 2007

It's 7 pm London time.

I will be on the call.

Best, Victoria
------Original Message------
From: Norbert Klein
Sender: Non-Commercial User Constituency
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
ReplyTo: Norbert Klein
Sent: 18 May 2007 17:58
Subject: Re: let's try for a Sunday call?

I am still traveling (Senegal), but I hope to be in Geneva by Sunday
afternoon.

What is 6 p.m. London? it is NOT 6 p.m. GMT I assume, as I think London
has now also summer time.

I will try to be online, but cannot yet promise.

Norbert

=

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com