let's try for a Sunday call?

Tan Tin Wee tinwee at BIC.NUS.EDU.SG
Fri May 18 11:21:53 CEST 2007

ok i got through using Gizmo project.
You have to enter 1234#
and then 5678#
and then say your name and then #

and with Gizmo, you have to activate your dialpad.
Also the voice on the phone goes very quickly.
hard to decipher what the female voice was saying.

trying fring now.
oops, it doesn't allow me to key in the
conference numbers after the call is made.
nor the passwords.....

so I am unlikely to join in unless I bring a
notebook with me.

tw