let's try for a Sunday call?

Schulman, Lori LSchulman at MARCHOFDIMES.COM
Thu May 17 21:37:26 CEST 2007

As I am a Skype neophyte, how does one access a conference call through
Skype?

-----Original Message-----
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency
[mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Robin Gross
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 3:34 PM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: let's try for a Sunday call?

Agreed.  We'll have to use skype until there is a foss option that can
do the job.   Skype's unlimited world-wide free voice conference calls
are hard to resist.   I don't think it will be long before there will be

a foss competitor.

Robin