let's try for a Sunday call?

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Wed May 16 19:39:34 CEST 2007

I also just downloaded and installed wengo.  My ID is robingross

BUT, I explored around a little bit in the program and it can only
manage a 3-way conference call, and I suspect we'll have many more
people than that wanting to participate in the call.   So I don't think
Wengo will work for our needs.

Are there any other suggestions for FOSS technical solutions that could
give us an unlimited number of free world-wide voice calls like Skype does?

Thanks,
Robin