let's try for a Sunday call?

Schulman, Lori LSchulman at MARCHOFDIMES.COM
Tue May 15 22:18:00 CEST 2007

I checked into the conference rates.  A 1 hour call for 20 people to
dial-in domestically would cost March of Dimes about $100 per hour.  To
open the call internationally would cost substantially more and I would
have to know which countries beforehand.

I do not have authorization to set-up a call for this Sunday, but it is
an option for the future.  My guess is that MOD would ask the NCUC
reimburse it for its expenses.  Not sure if NCUC wants to go this route
but I am willing to explore the option further and to do the legwork if
it will help.

Lori

-----Original Message-----
From: Non-Commercial User Constituency
[mailto:NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU] On Behalf Of Georg C. F. Greve
Sent: Tuesday, May 15, 2007 11:11 AM
To: NCUC-DISCUSS at LISTSERV.SYR.EDU
Subject: Re: let's try for a Sunday call?

 || On Tue, 15 May 2007 10:58:40 -0400
 || "Schulman, Lori" <LSchulman at MARCHOFDIMES.COM> wrote:

 sl> I guess I am still in the dark ages.  I was hoping to just call
 sl> in somewhere from a standard phone.  Our organization has a
 sl> conferencing system but I am not sure how much it would cost our
 sl> department to host a call.  I could look into that if people want
 sl> a more traditional way to call-in.

That would also be fine for me.

Regards,
Georg

P.S. FYI: VOIP & PSTN (a.k.a. the classic telephone network) overlap in
various ways and it is not a problem to call "old style" numbers. At
the same time you probably already dialled many more VOIP accounts than
you were aware of with our "old style" phone.

--
Georg C. F. Greve                                 <greve at fsfeurope.org>
Free Software Foundation Europe	                 (http://fsfeurope.org)