PIR Advisory Council representative

Frannie Wellings fwellings at FREEPRESS.NET
Tue May 22 01:52:50 CEST 2007

I'm working for Senator Byron Dorgan handling his work on the Senate
Commerce Committee.

Thank you so much for the kind words, guys. I very much hope I'll get to
work with you again in the future!

***
Frannie Wellings
Associate Policy Director