let's try for a Sunday call?

Mawaki Chango ki_chango at YAHOO.COM
Thu May 17 15:09:24 CEST 2007

Folks,

I'm very friendly with o.s. values, but if in the time being
there is nothing o.s. out there allowing us to work in proper
conditions, let's go for skype (and of course anyone who wants
to abstain is free to do so.) Personnally, I can't be a
fundamentalist of any board - sorry, but that's just my opinion.

Mawaki