critical time for ICANN's new gtld policy

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Tue May 15 20:09:11 CEST 2007

budget is not online. We have $25000 sitting there. I cann't keep up the
website, also need to prepare an annual report for PIR soon. :-(

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> Robert Guerra <lists at privaterra.info> 05/15/07 8:57 AM >>>
Milton:

I think it would be strategic to have you @ san juan. I support your
request for $500 from NCUC funds.

btw. is the budget online anywhere? how much do we have in reserve?