let's try for a Sunday call?

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Tue May 15 16:38:05 CEST 2007

Rits runs a voip service for its member organizations, interfaced to the
public phone net. It is based on an Asterisk system and can be used with
any SIP client (Ekiga, for example). All open source. Calls between SIP
clients cost nothing. If works quite well from anywhere if you have a
good connection to the net, as I have tested in my travels. I am not
sure if we can open it up to other groups. I will chek this with my peers.

--c.a.

--
Carlos A. Afonso
diretor de planejamento