critical time for ICANN's new gtld policy

Robert Guerra lists at PRIVATERRA.INFO
Tue May 15 14:55:30 CEST 2007

I'll be in San Juan.

a notice of disclosure - icann will likely be paying my way as i'm
involved in the North American (NA) ralo formation process. Those
interested in tracking the NA ralo process can find more details here:

http://www.icannwiki.org/The_North_American_Regional_At-
Large_Organization

regards

Robert