let's try for a Sunday call?

Robin Gross robin at IPJUSTICE.ORG
Thu May 3 23:31:39 CEST 2007

Great!  I think we've established a time and date for the call.  The 3rd
Sunday of the month at the times below.

TIME:
 6pm / London
 1pm / NY
 10am / San Francisco
  00am / Phillipines / Cambodia

DATES:
may 20th
june 17th
july 15th
aug 19th
sep 16th
oct 21st
nov 18th
dec 16th

Are there suggestions or preferences for how to facilitate the call?
Is there a free telephone conference call service for  participants from
various part of the world?  Or an Internet-based application that will
work for a variety of people on different platforms?  Any recommendations?

Thank you,
Robin