let's try for a Sunday call?

Norbert Klein nhklein at GMX.NET
Wed May 2 21:20:05 CEST 2007

Robin Gross wrote:
> Some members have indicated difficulty with participating at the times
> proposed.   So, I think if we move our NCUC call to a SUNDAY, we will
> have a much better chance of getting the interested parties on the call.
>
> How does the following time work for folks?
>
> 3rd Sunday at:
>  6pm / London
>  1pm / NY
>  10am / San Francisco
>  12am / Phillipines
>
> Thanks,
> Robin
Seems to be OK for me too - I will figure out the time.

As I am accustomed to a 24 hours system, I wonder what "12am" really
means. What is 12am and what is 12 pm?

"12" means for me noon, and "24" is midnight - but "12 an and 12 pm"
sound to me almost he same :-P

Norbert

--
If you want to know what is going on in Cambodia,
please visit us regularly - you can find something new every day:

http://cambodiamirror.wordpress.com