Urgent: re: NCUC meeting time.

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Fri Mar 16 17:04:09 CET 2007

For those of you going to Lisbon:

Our constituency meeting is reserved for all day on Tuesday, March 27.
We will probably only need half that time. I propose that we start the
business meeting in the morning, 9 am sharp. We will want to liaise with
certain other constituencies, esp. registrars and registries and ALAC. I
am working on setting up meetings with them. that can be done in the
afternoon. Is that alright?

>>> Milton Mueller <mueller at SYR.EDU> 3/15/2007 11:36 PM >>>
So we have

1. LSE proposed reforms and civil society integration in the GNSO
2. IDNs (I think Prof. Tan said he was coming)
3. Whois agenda item should be forward looking and thus concentrate on
the impending debate over tiered access. We should invite a registry and
registrar representative.
4. Free expression issues and new TLDs
5. Nomcom update and discussion with Karen