Fwd: [pdp-pcceg-feb06] current proposal

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Thu Mar 1 14:20:51 CET 2007

Which at this point is reasonable -- the constituency is silent except
for the usual 3-4 suspects, and we have been going through an electoral
process (which will end on March 04). Hope most members do vote, and we
will have renewed energy (with the same suspects only?) from next Monday :)

frt rgds

--c.a.

--
Carlos A. Afonso