Soccer in Lisboa - IV Tournament

Adam Peake ajp at GLOCOM.AC.JP
Mon Mar 19 19:27:03 CET 2007

I think it would be nice to drop soccer.  One time was OK.  If people
like playing soccer, then fine, perhaps it can be a nice ICANN
tradition, but it's a dull social event.  Local hosts would be better
trying to think of more appealing social night.  Bowling at the
Wellington meeting seemed to work well.  Bowling itself wasn't
important, but it was a good way to mix with people.

Adam
(miserable sod who never particularly liked football... played rugby
and cricket before great laziness intervened, I've been reduced to
occasional golf...)