The Cross-Registry WHOIS Database

Danny Younger dannyyounger at YAHOO.COM
Tue Mar 6 20:32:43 CET 2007

Hi Milton,

As the agenda for the 13 March Board meeting hasn't
yet been posted, I am not in a position to make a
determination as to the immediacy of the effort
required.  However, in that the public comment period
for the revised appendix S expired on 5 March, it is
likely that .xxx approval/disapproval may be on the
calendar for this upcoming Board session.