[gnso-dow123] Email from the Registry Constituency

Danny Younger dannyyounger at YAHOO.COM
Mon Mar 5 17:45:03 CET 2007

Milton,

I'm not the one seeking to wrap up the WHOIS TF effort
with incomplete and deficient proposals still on the
table.  As I was one of the few that took the time to
submit a written proposal to the TF (the Natural
Persons Proposal), to characterize my remarks as
disingenuous is inappropriate.

If you and other participants are too burnt out from
the process to seek to positively amend the OPoC
Proposal, I can understand... but the proposal as it
stands remains in need of work.