[gnso-dow123] Email from the Registry Constituency

Milton Mueller Mueller at SYR.EDU
Mon Mar 5 16:49:08 CET 2007

>>> Danny Younger <dannyyounger at yahoo.com> 3/5/2007 10:41 AM >>>

>Further, as much as you would like to promote your own
>point of view as being representative of that of
>non-commercial organizations, the comments that I read
>from the American Heart Association, the March of
>Dimes and the American Red Cross lead me to believe
>that there is not unanimity of thought within the
>on-commercial world on the WHOIS issue.

Since 1996, Red Cross has always put these issues in the hands of its
trademark lawyers and has taken an exclusively trademark protection
approach to domain name issues. Same with the other two. Red Cross is I
think even a member of the IPCC, they are simply part of the TM lobby.