Draft comments to support .TEL's Whois proposal - due 6/28

Dan Krimm dan at MUSICUNBOUND.COM
Thu Jun 28 01:29:04 CEST 2007

It means a double-bind or no-win situation.  (It derives from the novel
Catch 22 by Joseph Heller, which defined the term.)

See:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catch-22#Concept

Dan