New membership application

Milton L Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Jun 27 15:48:36 CEST 2007

            MEMBERSHIP APPLICATION

ICANN GNSO Non-Commercial Users Constituency (NCUC)

To:       NCUC Secretariat

            c/o The Convergence Center

            307 Hinds Hall

            Syracuse, NY 13244 USA

            Mueller at syr.edu

Please provide the following information and send it to the address above, preferably in electronic form by email. For details and questions, please refer to the NCUC charter at http://www.ncdnhc.org/current_charter.htm  first.

A) Organisation Details

Name of the Organization: Electronic Frontiers Australia Inc

Name of the Director: Chairman Dale Clapperton

Domain Name of the Organization: www.efa.org.au

Mailing Address of the Organization: PO Box 382 North Adelaide SA 5006 Australia.

Email address of the organization: email at efa.org.au

B) Representatives

We designate the following person as our official representative in NCUC:

Name: Kimberley Heitman

Telephone Number:+61439 938238

E-mail address: kheitman at kheitman.com

We designate the following person as our alternate representative in NCUC:

Name: Dale Clapperton

Telephone Number:+61416 007 100

E-mail address: chair at efa.org.au

C) Type of membership

 X         Small Organization (under 1000 members or under 200 employees / dues: US$ 50 for two years)

 ___      Large Organization (1000 or more members or 200 or more employees / dues: US$100 for two years)

 ___      Request for membership fee waiver. As requested, we attach our budget details and explanation

            Membership dues must arrive to enable membership rights unless the Executive Committee issues a waiver.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.