NCUC Statement on New gtld policy

Milton Mueller mueller at SYR.EDU
Wed Jun 13 16:52:20 CEST 2007

This is a fantastic and well document response to the proposal. Please
send it to Liz. As our council member you have the authority to do this
once notification of the constituency has taken place. I would not want
to see this fine piece of commentary wasted due to not getting submitted
on time.

Dr. Milton Mueller
http://www.digital-convergence.org
http://www.internetgovernance.org

>>> Robin Gross <robin at ipjustice.org> 06/13/07 12:13 AM >>>
Below is the NCUC Constituency Statement on the draft gnso
recommendations.   We have to submit it to Liz on Wednesday so send any
suggested revisions quickly.  Thanks!

NCUC Constituency Statement:

http://www.ipjustice.org/ICANN/drafts/PDP-Dec05-NCUC-CONST-STMT-JUNE2007.pdf
       or

http://www.ipjustice.org/ICANN/drafts/PDP-Dec05-NCUC-CONST-STMT-JUNE2007.doc

Thank you to Victoria for drafting most of our constituency statement!
Professors Lipton and Farley's legal briefing papers are also attached
to our statement to the board.  We are lucky to have their expertise and

guidance.

Best,
Robin