group forming on IDN policy statements

Carlos Afonso ca at RITS.ORG.BR
Tue Jul 17 14:53:24 CEST 2007

Milton and Mawaki, I think we could use some of the funds we have for
this. We are having some difficulty in spending the PIR donation, and I
think they would like the use of a relatively small portion for things
like this. This does not preclude some more income coming in from other
sponsors, of course.

fraternal regards

--c.a.

--